Senior HR Recruiter at Skillventory
Views:239 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Zonal Marketing Manager - BFSI - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (15-17 yrs)
Zonal Marketing manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Product & Business Marketing for key segments of the Bank, Retail Branch Banking, Affluent, NRI, B2C and B2B segments.
- Drive Marketing for key customers in Retail Branch Banking.
- Drive Marketing for key customer programs in the affluent segments - YES First and Ultra HNI Wealth Management Program
- Drive Marketing for the NRI segment
- Plan and strategize product, program and proposition launches to drive business development in the key segments
- Channel Marketing & Engagement.
- Customer Lifecycle Management for key product and programs.
- Plan and conduct marketing events through active engagement with the regional and zonal leadership.
Expertise & Experience :
- Post-Graduate or MBA from a recognized university/premium business schools preferably in Marketing.
- 15-17 years of proven marketing experience, preferably in Banking sector
- Hands on experience in driving BTL strategy
- Extensive experience in HNI segment marketing
- Experience in Product marketing including BTL strategy, product positioning
- Knowledge and understanding of the HNI market.
- Designing and delivering of marketing campaigns, in both B2C and B2B environments, collaborating with creative agencies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.