Talent Enthusiast at StonesBridge
Views:2461 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Zonal Manager - Warehouse - Pharma (7-15 yrs)
People from 3Pl and Pharma background may only apply
Job Description -
1. Responsible to direct and manage 3PL distribution center product and inventory movement.
2. Responsible to mentor, manage and support warehouse and operations management teams on seasonal and strategic planning.
3. Responsible to orchestrate information flow and execution of processes and procedures for improvement, compliance, consistency and cost and time management.
4. Authorized to identify cost and service impacts and making recommendations to support business initiatives and requirements.
5. Responsible for aligning priorities and objectives with those of the business partners.
6. Accountable for managing, directing, mentoring and motivating operational team that advocates and encourages high performance.
7. Responsible to create, coordinate and report on business metrics (KPI- s) applicable to the operation and fulfill customer and internal requirements. Includes authorization and publishing monthly operations statement(s) to our customer(s) point of contact and undertake periodical reviews / relationship building.
8. Responsible to manage, coordinate and implement cost effective operational solutions to continuously improve efficiency and enhance service levels and quality.
9. Responsible to review current material handling methods and support operational reviews of enhancement.
10. Responsible to conduct operational audits and present findings/recommendations as required.
11. Responsible to maximize productivity, quality and service throughout operations by utilizing best practice techniques in the areas of facilities layout, methods, material handling concepts, technological enhancements and measurements.
12. Responsible to provide senior management with information and recommendations for effective decisions regarding optimum utilization of people, materials, equipment and facilities.
13. Authorized to lead and assist in all types of projects, including start-ups, transfers and improvements.
14. Responsible for business development in the region.
15. Responsible for reporting product related complaint (s) to PISPL-QA & Principal Company-QA immediately / within one working day.
16. Responsible to mentor, manage and support warehouse and operations management teams on seasonal and strategic planning.
17. Monitoring implementation and documentation of ISO processes.
18. Maintain safe and healthy work environment in warehouses within the Zone.
19. Responsible to ensure action on Hazards, near-miss, safety observations, suggestions, and opportunities are taken.
20. Application of Strategy for continuous up gradation of OH and S Management System of the operation.
21. Authorized to facilitate safe and smooth operations.
22. Responsible for overall operations.
23. Responsible to handle audits and closure of Non Conformance.
24. Responsible for achievement of Objectives.
25. Authorized to attend management review meetings.
26. Responsible to Identify risk involved in operations
27. Responsible to facilitate safety campaigns across the facility.
28. Responsible to motivate, discuss and ensure participation of workers at all levels and functions of the facility.
29. Responsible to support safety committee and emergency response team of the facility.
30. Responsible to ensure trainings are conducted in the facility to increase competency, awareness and knowledge.
31. Authorized to take decisions for local issues pertaining to the operations.
32. Authorized to review HIRA and Actions recommended to improve OHS performance and take actions to risk.
33. Authorized to take actions to reduce the risk.