Manager - HR & Legal Practice at Crescendo Global
Views:7039 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Zonal Manager - Sales Training - Financial Services Firm (3-4 yrs)
Zonal Manager Training job opportunity in Mumbai & Hyderabad location for a professional holding 3 to 4 years of experience in Sales Training and prior experience in life insurance. You will be using your knowledge in Insurance & Financial Planning and managing & executing training interventions across the geography. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career as a Training Manager. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Mumbai & Hyderabad
Qualification : Graduate in any Discipline, MBA from premier institute is preferred.
Your Employer : A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Imparting Training to Business Partner advisors and Sales staff as per defined and agreed Man Days.
- Providing right training inputs & Sales support to business partner & Life Insurance sellers
- Driving traffic to E Learning platform / Microsite so that technology can be leveraged to maximize reach
- Ensuring BP Authorized Verifiers are compliant on training requirements as per IRDAI and all regulatory records to be maintained audit ready
- Traction of data on performance, publishing MIS, dashboard, calendars, EDMs etc. timely and effectively with respect to Training
- Conducting Skill, Knowledge & compliance based training programs for the Channel field team at regular intervals
- Organizing and making presentations in internal and external seminars.
- Developing and managing certification processes, Implementing evaluation process - online and offline to create a robust feedback and tracking mechanism on product knowledge and skills of all the stakeholders (Business Partnerss/Field Team, etc.) Training interventions to be executed across geography (primarily at CSM Locations)
- Post Training, on line certification through Inquizzitive, of sellers on the trained module to be completed - Once a quarter
- Refresher training should be done before the certification & follow up with failed candidates should be completed
Job Requirement :
- Graduate in any Discipline, MBA from premier institute is preferred.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Sales Training, Prior experience in life insurance essential.
- Should have excellent product and basics of life insurance knowledge, a LIII or AIII will be preferred
- Must have hands on experience in Training execution, Training enabling quality business, Ensuring SPARC Channel compliance requirement.
- Result Orientation, Customer Centricity, Technical Expertise, excellent product and basics of life insurance knowledge, a LIII or AIII will be preferred
What is in Store for You?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in financial services industry.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.