Executive Search Professionals at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:528 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Zonal Manager - Sales - Internet/Online (5-10 yrs)
- Identify right guidelines for channel partner scouting, identify and onboard channel partners in designated areas.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client's work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue streams and responsible for AOP achievement.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures and presenting the regional sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure retention of respective teams by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs, and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitor key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and providing periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on a daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time bound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on a regular basis.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling of emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale.
- Keen understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated.
- Business advisor to your customers.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities that resonate with your customer.
- 5 -10 years of relevant sales experience with 4+ years of team handling experience.
- At-least 4+ years of experience in managing a Team in a successful Direct marketing/ Space selling/ Banking / Insurance/ Services organization. Preferably from Dotcom, Media, Internet, Banking, FMCG or Insurance Industry.
- Sales experience in distributor management / Channel management preferred
- Should have managed team of 100+ sales executives in past with min 5-8 Direct Reportees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.