Talent Acquisition at Glocal
Views:875 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Zonal Manager - Sales - FMCG - North Region (7-9 yrs)
Job opportunity for Sales Professional for Leading FMCG organisation.
The Zonal Sales Manager achieves and exceeds value and volume sales and 4P objectives through an efficient and effective sales force within the budget, time and policy parameters.
The role holder interacts continuously with the Marketing, Key Account, Finance and Supply team. Externally the role holder interacts with the distributors and the stockholders.
Coverage, Direct & Indirect Distribution :
- Define and communicate coverage norms and ensure implementation within these guidelines.
- Outlet Coverage: Study, approve and ensure implementation of systematic and cost-effective coverage of outlets as per targets
- Drive business in institutions and the quotations business as per targets
- Distribution: Set, monitor and ensure achievement of brand wise, area wise distribution targets for outlets under direct coverage
- Evaluation, reporting: Study retail audit data, on market share and distribution trends, develop innovative plans in consultations with ASM/ Marketing/ RM and implement the same.
- Ensure proper identification, activation, and management of wholesale / modern trade channel and innovative distributor, coverage of outlets not under direct coverage
Overall Sales responsibility of the region :
- Achieve month wise sales objectives for entire product range
- Delivery NR, IMS, Distribution, Visibility figures
- Distributor and Super Stockist management
- Monitor constantly the sales and inventories of major distributors and take corrective actions where required, take appropriate measures to activate and retain distributors
- Ensure timely service to the distributors, in the areas of delivery of stocks, adjustment of credit notes etc.
- Recruit and select (and set up appropriate systems for the same) distributors in the region as per the desired profile to ensure proper service to the market and their contribution to our business as per norms
- Ensure contact to distributors as per company norms, to share information and motivate them so that they are fully involved in the business.
- Review client structure periodically and define appropriate norms to assess contribution to business service rendered, area covered, financial condition etc. and take appropriate corrective actions