Consultant at Praaxis Consultants
Views:346 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Zonal Manager - Sales - Auto/Auto Ancillary (5-7 yrs)
What are we looking for?
As a Zonal manager you have to to help us expand our Business clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Apply if you have :
- MBAs or Engineering graduates with excellent academic track record.
- 5 -7 years of experience in sales and marketing roles with a proven track record of scaling up business operations.
- Comfortable in working in team.
- Ability to start operations from scratch and effectively lead a sales team to deliver growth and achieve targets with stringent timeline.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast changing business requirements and unpredictability.
What you will be doing?
1. Should understand clearly the requirement and expectations of company for the respective month from all the stores being handled.
2. Communicate the targets and incentive structure of the month store wise to the respective RM by having a monthly meeting in the first week.
3. Devise a strategy store wise to ensure Rake is achieved as per the target of each store and educate the team on similar levels.
4. Should have a daily report received from all stores and check the achievement till date and the required daily run rate and drive it aggressively.
5. Review the team on business performance and personal development on weekly basis.
6. Track Footfall and Conversion on daily basis to ensure all the required deliverables are met.
7. Co-ordinate with sales team for pricing and take calls on approvals on negative margin supported with qualitative data.
8. Data to be maintained thoroughly of all leads assigned, visits, inspections, Rake and margin approvals to analyze store wise performance and check leakages and seal them.
9. Weekly and Monthly Calibration of calls with Quality Team to ensure all the errors are discussed with the team.
10. Weekly and Monthly Lost Lead Analysis to be shared with City Head on Leads which are Marked Lost by the Retail Associate and Retail Manager.
11. Monitor RM and RA Performance on a weekly basis and ensure feedback is shared on the areas of improvement.
12. Achieving Financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective Action Plans for each store individually and summarize them for all stores.
13. Ensure all the deliverables are met as per the business requirement.
14. Review the entire team in terms of schedule adherence, Attendance Management, Leave Management.
15. Motivate team by arranging lunch treats etc. to also strengthen team belonging..