Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:979 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Zonal Manager - Retail (10-15 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a leading group into multiple business.
Role : Zonal Manager (Female Candidates Only)
Role will either will be based at Jaipur or Jodhpur
Zonal Manager is someone who is informally addressed as a 'CEO of the Zone'.
The one who is responsible to formulate strategy for the zone, break it down and cascade the same till ground level.
A ZM typically contributes towards 350 to 400 Million revenue monthly directly to company's topline.
A ZM is responsible for handling a team of 5-7 on-roll employees directly, 15-20 on-roll employees indirectly and a total off-roll manpower of 500-600 people in form of urban and rural promoters, Field Sales Executives and TLs.
ZM handles 8000-10000 Retail outlets.
Each ZM territory is 200-300 km in radius. Each ZM accounts for around 25%-30% of the business for his complete state.
We also offer opportunities to Zonal Managers to have exposure in other 'Line of Businesses' unlike our competitors who offer single product exposure.
There are abundant prospects for a ZM to explore in a single role, namely Mobility, DTH, Payment Banks and Broadband. ZM also is a part of various Cross Functional Teams with Network, Finance, Marketing and HR.
- Design, plan and implement all sales and distribution related activities to ensure revenue growth
- Review distribution health & take necessary actions to drive width, depth and quality of distribution
- Drive Gross additions, Quality sales metrics, Base management & compliance to regulatory norms in terms of customer acquisitions
- Coordinate & plan with the network team to ensure seamless network connectivity for the customer
- To ensure customer Satisfaction by keeping a check on complaints
- Custodian of overall business and network of the zone.
- Provide regular assessment of the agenda to the sales team
- To have minimum attrition and maximum engagement scores
- Drive learning agenda within the team
- Analytical Ability & Financial Acumen
- Partner & Distribution Management
- Customer Obsession
- Ownership Mindset
- Navigating Change
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.