Co-Founder & Director at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:516 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Zonal Manager - Sales - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Our Customer care Managers focus on managing clients, maintaining a long-term relationship with clients and maximizing sales/retention opportunities within them. This position allows you to build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
The position holder will be heading Client Servicing (customer care) team at Noida Office and will be responsible for existing client retention through managing their ROI, complaints, queries, renewal year on year and upsell with his/her team.
The job encompasses complete retention / Client NPS responsibility of a team of 150-200 Individual contributors. He / She shall be responsible to plan, execute and build and leverage relationships with existing clients through proactive, creative and ongoing client service to ensure retention of clients
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual Retention / Client NPS targets for existing paid members.
- Responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals with his/her team through proper Client servicing and problem resolution
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the Vertical allocated including renewal figures, client complaint resolution, client NPS, client's work status, AHT, No of calls and receivables etc.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly retention and revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures and presenting the vertical retention / NPS reports.
- Actively driving and ensuring renewal target achievement, management of servicing support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of the respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for the formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales / renewal presentations, product/service demonstrations with team.
- Ensure adherence to renewal and client NPS processes and requirements.
- Knowledge and application of sales & servicing techniques such as: Seek Opportunity, Rapport building, selling on emotion, ownership, building value in the product, and upselling.
- Keen understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated.
- Business advisor to your customers.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities
- 8-12 years of experience in Sales & Marketing experience.
- Experience of managing large client's direct sales/servicing teams is desirable