Zonal HR Role - Life Insurance Firm (5-9 yrs)
Industry - Insurance
Category - HR
Skills - employee retention, talent acquisition, employee engagement, hr generalist, zonal hr
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Opportunity to work with leading private life insurance player
Opportunity to have work with HR leaders
One of India's leading private life insurance firms based in Mumbai
- SPOC for entire gamut of HR for the zone. Employee Life-cycle Management from entry to exit.
- Designing and developing an integrated HR strategy to achieve business results and aligning of HR plans with key business stakeholders.
- Implementation of policies & procedures in line with shareholder'/ Stakeholder's view & keeping HR best practices in mind.
- Responsible for Talent acquisition. Business partnering planning manpower in line with business need.
- Implementation of various hiring tools usage, i.e., Job Portals, Campus tie- up, Job fair participation, Vendor empanelment.
- Optimum usage of job portal.
- Campus tie-up at all the states for steady supply of candidates.
- Job fair participation at all states in coordination & consultation with National Skill Development Corporation.
- Maintaining 100% capacity management of all key positions.
- Reduction in hiring cost by 80% through increased usage of Portals and campus tie-up.
- Budgeting & workforce planning in line with business need & considering expansion plan for entire Region / Zone & worked on annual business plan.
- Support design, development and implementation of a suitable HR Policy and manual for the organization.
- Support HR project and system implementation that ascend during the year.
- Support re-engineering of org structure as per business need & strategic planning with stakeholders.
- Map roles as per org structure & map manpower for GAP analysis.
- Support implementation of Profit & Productivity based well defined, quantifiable KRAs to avoid confusion among employees
- Support introduction of policies i.e. Compensation structure i.e. Salary / Band/Level, Attendance / Leave, Personal loan/ Salary Advance., Employee's higher Education policy, Mediclaim policy, Employee Referral policy, Travel & Tour Policy, Mobile Phone policy.
- Support design and implementation of HR SOP / Manual: Process flow for each area of HR i.e., Recruitment, Onboarding, Induction, T&D, PMS & Exit formalities.
- Talent Retention - distinctively brought down the attrition rate down by applying best practices in the zone. Create effective retention strategies and a compelling employee value proposition that ensures retention of key talent. Analyse attrition data in depth, finding out reasons & initiating proactive measures.
- Competitive compensation structure to match the best among organizations. Revisiting compensation structure time to time in line with best practices to attract & retain the best talents.
- Enhance on-boarding experience for new joinee by supporting implementation of Day-1 readiness program.
- Support business by driving employee performance through HR tools. - employee productivity mapping & bench marking. Productivity based quarterly PMS review & payout for Sales Force & Operation Team. specific performance improvement plan for below par performers.
- Conduct Annual & Mid-term reviews, periodic analysis of Performance Reports and Recording of Individual Development Plan.
- Design skill matrix, talent pool and future talent needs and criticality index. Succession planning through training & development of 2nd line employees to develop skill set required to fill the gap.
- Support introduction of Skip level meeting (360 Feedback) to identify gaps & provide clarity.
- Support introduction of "Stay Interview" for critical resources as part of retention strategy.
- Preparation of engagement calendar including special events.
- Design and implement employee engagement initiatives. Conducting various surveys to measure employee engagement, employee satisfaction with related to HR activities and initiatives in the organization.
- Employee engagement initiative for Out of the Box ideas with reward system.
- Training need identification through feedback session from line managers. Preparation of yearly training calendar. Create and implement training schedules and manage training delivery through trainer- network & empanel different training institutes. Impart training on different soft skills - Effective Communication, Presentation Skills, Leadership & Motivation, Stress Handling
- Quarterly Audit of HR.
- Maintaining excellent IR environment resulting zero shutdown.
- Ensuring effective Contract labour management, contractor's statutory payments, and contract workers identity and related grievance handling
- Innovative employee welfare & engagement activity to neutralize disputes. Also, village development activities, participating in local festivals.
Opportunity to work with leading private life insurance player
Opportunity to have work with HR leaders
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shubhodoy Banerjeeon +91 22 4236 3312.
Contact - Shubhodoy Banerjee - +91 22 4236 3312
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well