Talent Advisor at QuickSilver HR
Views:1505 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Zonal HR Professional - FMCG - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (10-20 yrs)
Minimum Education: MBA in HR
Minimum Work Experience: 8-10 year's work experience; preferably from a premier MBA Institute
Business Knowledge: Operational Knowledge of Beverage Industry, Knowledge of Labour Laws, Industrial Relations, HR practices, Compensation & Benefits.
Partner with the Sales & Commercial Business Teams and ensure implementation of the HR Strategy and processes towards Strengthening the talent, people capability and overall engagement of the frontline teams.
- Partner with the business to develop and execute HR Linked Business plans for Frontend
- Drive Sales Force Engagement (SFE) through right incentive Programs for the Frontend - QSIP, Other Zonal and National Incentive Programs
- Continuously work towards improving Frontend Productivity as per norms
- Strengthen the Talent Pipeline in the Frontend through
- Recruitment and Induction of the Right talent
- Assessments for the Frontend
- Cadre Programs - Executive Trainee Program
- Top and Bottom Talent Management
- Rewards and Recognition
- Employee Engagement
- Partner with the Zonal teams to Drive Action planning and Employee Engagement Initiatives
- Facilitate other routine engagement activities including Open House Sessions
- Lead Capability Building for the Teams to ensure right skill sets for the business
- Create and maintain healthy employee relations, review and resolve all employee grievances, initiate employee engagement programs
- Partner with the Business sand the Sales HR Teams to drive end to end employee life cycle routines wrt onboarding, performance processes - and career planning, compensation planning, routine engagement and exit processes.
- Key Success Criteria: Ability to communicate and develop acceptance within the frontline team
- Language Proficiency: Oral and Written proficiency in English, Knowledge of Local language will be an added advantage.
IT Knowledge: Working knowledge of MS Office
Travel: 75% of the time