Zonal HR Manager - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : HR
Job Type : Permanent
Job Duration :
Job Description :
- Reporting into the National Head, lead end-to-end HR from hire to exit for the South Zone.
- Responsible for the execution of the company's People & Organisation policies and programs to achieve its current and future business objectives.
Client Details :
Our client is a two decades old Financial Services organization with their presence in major cities across India.
As the Zonal HR Manager, you will be driving the development and implementation of organizational strategy in areas like talent acquisition, performance management, talent management and succession planning.
- Creating workforce strategy, policies and managing HR operations. Provide employee relations guidelines and help to improve the overall manager-employee relationships.
- Creating an employer brand for the organization both internally and externally to make the organziation an employer of choice for high-end niche talent.
- Working as a strategic partner to business leaders, integrating and embodying organization values.
- At least 8 years experience in generalist HR Functions in BFSI sector is a must.
- Detailed knowledge of HR policies and processes.
- Strong understanding of business processes across all functions.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills.
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to manage HR for South Zone of a fast growing Indian company.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Juhi Chandwani on +91 80 6826 6830.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.