Zonal HR Business Partner - Education - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (2-6 yrs)
- Our client is an innovative education company that has developed a comprehensive academic system. The K-10 academic system is being implemented in the chain of self-owned and partner schools across India.
- The integrated academic system is designed by expert researchers working to make quality education affordable. The business has tasted success due to empowering teachers through a helper app that has detailed lesson plans, introducing children to learning by doing approach and delivering personalized learning experience to each student. Currently, our client has partnered with more than 700 schools in 14 states and is growing on a rapid scale.
- The founder duo is alumni of premier institutes like IIM-Ahmedabad and Narsee Monjee College. They worked for more than 10 years in the field of education before founding the startup.
- As a Zonal HRBP, you will work and collaborate with the central TA team to manage recruitment and other functions of HR.
What you will do:
- Implementing & managing HR policies, employee engagement, retention, talent acquisition, employee grievance and exit within the zone
- Ensuring high level of employee engagement and retention by taking initiatives to improve work relationships, building morale and increasing productivity of employees
- Consulting with line management and providing daily HR guidance
- Partnering with the HR leadership team on various strategic initiatives such as organization and culture, transformation and succession planning, etc
What you need to have:
- MBA tier 1 college, 2014 to 2016 passout
- Exp in Start up preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel moderately PAN India
- Curiosity, Empathy, problem solving and Risk taking characteristics