Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:3039 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Zonal Head - West - Retail Liability Operations - Bank (10-18 yrs)
The role holder is responsible for managing team to ensure smooth day to day operations on the Ops floor. Prime responsibilities will include TAT & SLA adherence,
- Coordination with various stakeholders/Vendor, MIS, Team management.
- Process improvements, life-cycle management.
- Experience in handling large and diverse teams and managing multiple processes, good at people management and provide career path and guidance to team members with potential.
- Overall Management of LIM Operations managing various products / verticals like DVU/Instruction/Account opening/ NBRB, etc
- Track record in managing multiple and complex process changes, new process roll outs of desired quality within strict timelines
- Proven ability to understand, mitigate and manage operational risk
- Exposure on automation of processes & development of Business Intelligence Reports
- Vendor Management
- Manages external vendors & ensures delivery as per agreed SLA.
- Monitors vendor's performance as applicable.
- Ensures adherence to TAT against SLA.
- Ensures quality processing by implementing Quality Checks on the processes.
- Co-ordinates with Branches & Business stakeholders.
- Form Processing
- Ensures Error Free processing of transactions as per agreed service standards & approved procedures.
- Tracks Errors of the team and gives feedback on the same along with staff action as applicable.
- Ensures MIS to stakeholders as per agreed timelines.
- Ensures comprehensive compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for various products and services.
- Understands & is aware of processes & procedures to be followed in case of contingency situation.
- Review processes and gives ideas for process improvement and cost savings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.