Zonal Head - Wealth Management - Banking - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Zonal Head - Wealth Management from Premier Institute
The Zonal Head will be the business head for a Zone, managing a team of wealth managers. The Wealth Manager is the ultimate face of the business as he is going to be the final point of contact with the client. He would be responsible for acquiring ultra high net worth relationships and managing & retaining such relationships by delivering best standards of services. He would be expected to establish strong ties with them by designing & implementing their investment & financial plans and then further ensuring that they receive and execute on the - right advice
Roles And Responsibility.
Business Development: The Zonal Head will be responsible for handling the team of Wealth & Relationship Managers and responsible for all matters relating to Zone / State, i.e, business development & book building in Wealth Management, motivate & drive the team towards defined Business Goals & achievement of business plans, including client & corporate acquisitions.
- Monitor individual & Team performance and take steps to improve productivity.
- Initiating various campaign / promotions/activities with the objective of business development.
- Recruitment: Play an integral part in identifying & hiring talent. The zonal head will drive this by closely working with the company's HR as well as by tapping into his/her own network of potential talent pool.
- KRAs: Develop robust, aspirational yet achievable AUM goals & other KRAs for the wealth managers
- Market, Economy & Product Knowledge: Should be seasoned in delivering market, economy & product knowledge to HNI clients. Provide market information on Wealth Management/ Portfolio Management Service/ Portfolio Evaluation Services etc.
- Adherence to Processes: Ensure adherence to all processes laid down by the company.
- Compliance: Maintenance of statutory timings, discipline, etc. as per the guidelines and compliance. Will ensure that no mis-selling takes place in the team.
- Champion superlative service levels: The zonal head should have the mindset to consider servicing & after sales an equally important part of the job as client acquisition. Monitor customer satisfaction and suggest possible product modifications/improvements to the Head Wealth Management/CEO.
Key Skills :
- Should have handled wealth management teams in the past with P&L responsibility & demonstrated success in doing so.
- Should possess the required in-depth domain knowledge of Wealth Management, Financial Planning and the bouquet of Financial Products including Third Party products.
- Ensuring the productivity of Team and Zone / State as per the expectations of the company through investment & financial planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.