Zonal Head/VP - Business Development - NBFC/Retail Banking (15-20 yrs)
Zonal Head/VP - Business Development - NBFC
We are looking for a Zonal Head in Retail Banking for the West Zone comprising of 4 region.
Location : Mumbai
Education : MBA From Premier Institute
Industry : Candidate from Retail banking experience preferred.
1. To achieve assigned Business wise targets/targeted ROI for the Zone/State.
2. To ensure quality training of Staffs, recruitment, employee engagement and retention activities.
3. To deliver against service level agreements for businesses and adherence to Standard operating procedure. Ensure operational efficiency & effectiveness.
4. To deliver quality service to customers, reduce customer complaints and implement innovative customer service initiatives.
5. To nurture the team and implement team development/leadership programs.
1. Lead the team of Branch Managers as well as Area Managers & Regional Managers in the Zone and guide them to achieve the Business targets, profitability and productivity targets as well as Operational efficacy. Innovate, plan & implement new ways & means to increase walk ins & attract new customers and retain existing ones and to convert non BEP branches to BEP branches.
2. Achieve the targets of the Region for gold loans and other loan products for various quarters as well as for the Financial year (FY)- ensure quality of collaterals/ ornaments pledged.
3. Achieve other business targets including SD and 3rd party products for various quarters as well as FY. Plan & implement at branch level local visibility initiatives and marketing activities. Systematic roll out of brand/ product launch lead generation and conversion.
4. Timely interest collection by branches and recovery of over dues- minimizing NPA status of accounts as well as auction of gold.
5. Ensuring operational efficiency of branches and ensuring systems and procedures are followed by branch staff.
6. Ensuring prompt and efficient customer service by branches- prompt resolution of grievances/ customer complaints if any in the region.
7. Minimising loss on account of Spurious/ Low purity and theft ornaments and efforts for recovery- follow up of court cases related to these.
8. Prompt reporting of any fraud/ any untoward incident/ enquiry or investigation by any outside agency to HO Ops Department as well as Zonal Head (ZH) simultaneously. Efficient handling of any incidents of fraud including recovery & prompt action against culprits/filing of police case & follow up of police and all court cases till their logical conclusion.
9. Timely rectification of observations of Gold inspector/ Internal auditor at branches.
10. Recruitment of right persons for the right job to meet the branch requirements & proper assessment of manpower/ redeploying surplus staff. Facilitate line functionaries/ stake holders in attending staff grievances. Minimising staff attrition.
11. Cost optimization- Control of Branch expenses and control on Cash/Bank balances. Correction of branch rentals wherever applicable and merger/ shifting of unviable branches.
12. Ensuring proper team building at branches, handholding BM and branch team, identify training needs and co-ordinate need-based training programs facilitate proper marketing activities.
13. Ensuring qualitative visits to branches by AM & RM team as well as self, follow up of visit reports for effective resolution of all issues including infra and upkeep.
14. Development of 2nd line of leadership.
15. Adequate sample checks to ensure implementation of action plans, processes & controls.
1. Leadership and influencing qualities
2. Strong analytical and critical thinking.
3. Inter disciplinary knowledge
4. Analytical thinking
5. Solution oriented approach
6. Conflict Management
7. Creativity and Innovation