HR at Amogha Careers
Views:618 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Zonal Head - Two Wheeler Loans (12-15 yrs)
Business delivery & growth
- Deliver top line through all channels - Dealers/ Sub Dealers, Online and Digital Partners
- Drive team for critical revenue parameters: ROI, pf, insurance penetration
- Propose and execute various strategies for higher market penetration / faster portfolio build up.
- Creating a high-quality TW Lending Book and increasing the lending penetration in the TW Loans Segment
- Supervising complete business operations including profitability, forecasting monthly / quarterly/annual sales targets, & their execution.
- Look for opportunities to enhance revenue streams - cross sell (ETB), new sources for outbound campaigns, third party products etc.
Channel Management & Distribution
- Ensure sourcing mix through channels in the most cost-effective manner, to control Cost of Acquisition
- Ensure delivery of region wise disbursal volumes, revenues and yield target.
- Develop and implement an appropriate sales management system to track sales force productivity & performance in line with budget
- Leveraging on Marketing / Product support / Manufacturer support for enhancing business penetration
- Triggering promotional activities / events such as inserts / loan melas etc. to ensure continuous funnelling.
- Chalk out plans for foraying into new areas / locations / markets / branches.
- Creating and Driving team of Regional Heads / State Heads towards the goal. Draw up plans for recruitment of manpower according to the plan.
- Plan specialized training programs on regular basis to ensure team is updated on product/policy.
- Provide developmental feedback to all direct reports
- Design an effective R&R strategy for the channel in collaboration with the Product team
- Ensuring minimum attrition in the team with constant engagement & feedback & ensure skills development through regular trainings.
Compliance & Quality maintenance and Improvement
- Driving quality measures like PDD, Portfolio quality, cross sell
- Develop and execute all product related performance matrices (including tracking of portfolio quality) and streamline the data flow concerns if any in all the products handled.
- Ensure regular review of account bucket movements, its recovery and appropriate reporting.
- Drive business in a manner to maintain operational, process and regulatory compliance and also ensure quality is maintained
- Work with Technology team on digitization of processes across functions impacting the Business Lending vertical.
- Maintain quality in various processes with the intention of delivering right customer service without any chance of customer complaints.
- Ideate & recommend new project, process developments that are competitively benchmarked