Business Service Manager at Renous Consulting
Views:837 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Zonal Head - Supply Chain Finance - NBFC (5-9 yrs)
- New Business Development & Customer Relationship Management-
- To identify & develop relationships with business prospects and opportunities in the market.
- Understand customer finance requirements & accordingly advice & provide customized solutions
- Maintain relationships & increase the share of business with high-value customers
- To handle all escalated customer queries and complaints
- Achieve the desired profitability for the zone.
- Anchor Development and Management
- Manage Alliances and maintain relationships with empaneled Anchors across
- Categories and generate new business opportunities
- Identify Anchors with business potential and initiate empanelment in coordination with Anchor/ Product team
- Proactively handle any escalation, queries, and complaints from Anchors.
Operations & Monitoring :
-"To have close liaison with other divisions, mainly Credit, Risk, Operations, Legal, and other back-end support teams to enable day-to-day operations of the field team for smooth customer service delivery.
- Monitoring and ensuring the portfolio quality on regular basis through timely payment collections and follow-up reports from the team.
- To identify any negative market/ customer development and suggest risk mitigations and action steps to safeguard the company's interests.
- Ensure all compliances are maintained and ensure adequate action to solve delinquent customers such as legal support, Market Information, Anchor information
- MBA Finance / CA
- Possess 5 - 9 years of relevant experience in B2B, supply chain finance lending across sectors i.e., - structured finance products, mid-market corporate lending preferably with an NBFC.
- Assertive and able to structure, and discuss the deal contours with stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Well averse to economic & sectoral drivers
- Ambitious and Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
About the Client: The client is an NBFC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.