Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:4391 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:235
Zonal Head - North - Contract Logistics (10-15 yrs)
Position Title : Zonal Head - North (Contract Logistics)
Reporting to : CEO
Salary : Up to 35 lacs
Looking for candidates who are already based out of Delhi/NCR
- Drive and deliver excellent customer experience by managing the end to end operations of large modern warehouses with large workforce across North India with the use of world-class technology.
1. Drive P&L for the zone through the KPIs defined for both outbound and inbound Operations.
2. Manage the Contract Logistics Operations across different locations to deliver a high level of customer experience.
3. Drive Effective Warehouse Space Management at different DCs.
4. Drive process excellence through operational efficiency and productivity with the use of world-class technology across the DCs in the defined geography.
5. Analyze the current infrastructure constraints & current Business Model & remove bottlenecks.
6. Drive world-class productivity through process automation, WMS, Sortation technology, robotics, IOT etc.
7. Drive Daily / Weekly / Monthly Scorecards / KPIs.
8. Define SOPs and ensure that the SOPs / Guidelines adhere to the various sites.
9. Drive safety as a process across the facilities to propagate a safety culture in the facilities.
10. Designing dashboards & Templates to quantify operational KPIs and periodically review the KPIs.
Qualifications : BE with MBA with a minimum 10-15 years of experience in a similar profile
- Capability to build large Warehouses from scratch
- Commercial Acumen
- Ability to drive technology
- Know how of WMS/TMS platform/Robotics/IOT
- Leadership Skills
- Analytical skills /problem-solving ability
- Customer orientation
- Cost consciousness
- Team handling abilities
- Ability to Build Partnerships
- Holistic Thinking approach
- Positive Thinking ability
- Ability to handle stress