Views:1309 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Zonal Head/National Head - Operations - Unsecured Loans - NBFC (10-20 yrs)
- Should possess excellent knowledge about operational aspects of lending business including day to day operations
- Should have good understanding of regulatory and compliance guidelines Lending business of an NBFC
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Analytical and Ability to work under pressure
- Should have experience in developing Team
- Account Management - Limit Management, Collateral Management and Disbursement, Receivable Accounting
- Document Management - Legal Transaction related Documents Management.
- MIS - Internal and External Customers.
- Process Management - Implement & Review Process.
- System Management
- Transaction System
- Reporting Application
- Liasioning with IT team & Vendor for new systems
- Compliance - Handling Internal, Statutory, Process & System Audits & RBI Inspections of CFD Division
- Vendor Management - Liasioning with Vendors related to operation process
- To monitor and handle day to day Operational activities of NBFC through team
- Outlining operations policies and procedures for smooth functioning of team
- Continuously keeping abreast with latest guidelines with regards to business activities and incorporating the same in the system by continuously improving policy
- Ensure proper checks are followed to have quality documentation without lapses
- Handle internal and external audits with Credit. If any gaps are found, ensure those are properly closed by improving policy or additional guidelines to policy
- Recruit, train and manage team and ensuring service delivery within defined TAT levels at all stages of operations loan handling
- To find and recruit and maintain all external agencies like agency for agreement, application form printing, agency for storage of files and/or cheques etc.
- Continuous cost reduction by suggesting and implementing new ideas.
Candidates must be from NBFC/Banks preferably having exposure in Unsecured/Secured Lending business.