Manager HR/Job Consultant at Boolean Staffing Solution
Views:1563 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Zonal Head - Modern Trade - Agriculture/FMCG - North (8-16 yrs)
Essence of Role - Key Accountabilities
- Developing and Implementing
- Designing the primary, Secondary strategy for the zone to achieve the targets category wise.
- Listing, NPI- s, assortment correction in regional level.
- Ensure to implement all people process in the zone.
- Key account management with regional team (National & Regional accounts) and review the performance.
- Ensure the productivity of each and every team member and take corrective actions.
- JBP's with regional chains, promo & visibility planning to increase off-take & gain market share.
- Building capability in team, developing people.
- Timely implementation of reporting SOP & ensuring flawless execution in Zone.
- Regular coaching, Training to sales team and motivate them to improve performance.
- Weekly & monthly sales review with BM's and take corrective actions.
- Effective utilization of trade spends & ensure commercial hygiene.
- Competition benchmarking and designing the business plan for the accounts and zone.
- Signing the TOT's with untapped chains and ensure product availability & visibility in stores.
- Weekly, Monthly report submission.
- Controlling Attrition and work to improve sales promoter efficiency to
- Should be MBA with strong analytical skills
- Min 8-10 yrs of Exp handling MT Ops/Sales
- Understanding of FMCG categories (Personal Care)
- Sound knowledge of Sales processes
- Sales Management, Planning and Operational Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good Computer knowledge.
- Excellence in Data mgmt. & excel.
- Self Motivation
- Strategic Thinking
- High Initiative
- Result Orientation
- Ability to lead teams
- Assisting the MT Head in Strategizing, planning and execution of all sales related activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.