National Practice Lead - Recruitments at Trustklub Consulting
Views:3130 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Zonal Head - Insurance Broking - West (8-18 yrs)
Position : ZONAL HEAD - WEST
Location : Mumbai
Offered CTC : 9lac to 13lacs p.a + incentives ; depending upon current CTC and experience.
1. Leading team of 5- 7 Territory Sales manager-Insurance who are handling multiple state in the Zone and driving business through Dealership.
2. Planning, strategize to achieve zonal target through team.
3. Managing targets and conversion for every dealership through TSM-Insurance
4. Dealer Interface / Visits/ MIS
a. Check and maintain adequate manpower
b. Check and maintain solicitation as per defined process (Monthly Audit)
5. Customer interface for CLIENT and for claim related issues
6. Premium collection issues
7. Relationship with local offices of Insurance cos.
8. Training of new manpower
9. Monitoring business share at dealership / city / region
10. Implementation of HO initiatives
11. Interact and coordinate with dealers to control and monitoring
12. Monitor and keep track of competition pertaining to Auto
Similar profiles from General Insurance / Insurance broking / Financial distribution houses / NBFCs handling a region / zone.
MBA ( sales / marketing ) mandatory.
Job requires travelling within the zone.
Experience ( approx ) : 6 to 13 years.
Age Limit : 35 years.
Communication Skills, Data Interpretation and Analytical ability, Result Orientation, Team Player
Computer Skills: Comfortable with MS Office / Internet
Language Skills: English and Regional Language
Please ignore in case you are not interested OR not applicable. However, please refer your best performing friends and colleagues ( if they are relevant profiles).
Please mention your current CTC and Current LOCATION as well and your preferred location of application and reason ( for candidates who want to relocate ). We will forward your cv to the client for quick processing after a mutual discussion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.