Zonal Head - Government Liaison - ITeS (7-12 yrs)
Experience & Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree | MBA preferred
- Demonstrated experience of business development of ITeS producst for government clients 12+ years of total experience, at least 5 years working in a similar role
- Customer Focus | Strategic Mindset | Optimizes Work Processes |Ensures Accountability
- Manages Ambiguity | Drives Results |Balances Stakeholders | Collaborates | Develops Talent | Being Resilient
Role Contour:- Achieve defined sales target and seek business development opportunities for all government accounts in zonal division to ensure increased growth in revenue and profitability across government clients in zonal division.
1. Achieve sales target defined and ensure collection within the scheduled timelines to meet defined revenue targets for the zonal division
2. Maintain strong relationship with key decision makers in zonal govt. bodies and system integrators to ensure penetration into accounts
3. Understand buying process cycle within zonal government bodies and seek new business development opportunities
4. Act on new and emerging opportunities and actively research for potential clients.
5. Collaborate with Technology, Products and Marketing teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to client needs and objectives
6. Coordinate with Department Head to create market plans and forecasts at zonal level
7. Coordinate with Department Head to develop business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients at zonal level
8.Keep track of competitors' activities to provide valuable inputs for product/service improvement
9. Maintain relationships for ongoing engagements with state government levels and for driving growth in target sectors and advocate for Protean as a strategic partner
10. Engage with state government bodies and key decision makers in target sectors for pitching and advocating Protean's service offerings for expanding the government business
11. Translating requirements into custom solutions, solution bundles to problem-solve as per requirements
12. Support the bidding team in submission of responses to RFPs from zonal government bodies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.