Head at PMS Consulting
Views:227 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Zonal Head - Government & Institutional Business - Bank (8-14 yrs)
- Responsible for developing and managing relationship with State Government Departments leading to empanelment, Government Organisations, Autonomous Bodies, Financial Institutions, and large Trusts/ NGOs in the assigned geography/ Zone.
- Responsible for acquiring NTB (New to Bank)Clients for Government & Institutional Business in the assigned geography/ Zonewith a detailed understanding of Liability Products.
- Ensure deepening of ETB (Existing to Bank) Book through existing relationships for Government & Institutional Business in the assigned geography/ Zone
- Knowledge and understanding of Payments & Cash Management, various Electronic Payment Products, Government Agency Business and basic understanding of Trade Finance and Foreign Exchange. Demonstrate ability in understanding of client's requirements and conceptualizing possible solutions/ propositions
- Develop collaborative relationship with other Business Heads/ Verticals of the Bank in the assigned geography/ Zone for cross leveraging synergy optimization and work within the Overall Bank Eco System with other Stakeholders
- Evaluate growth strategy based on competitor analysis and feedback from different channels/ clients
- Develop superior working relationship with Branches in the assigned geography / Zone for efficient servicing of existing Institutional Clients and support them for acquiring NTB Clients for Government & Institutional Business.
- Responsible for ensuring achievement of budgets by the Branches in the assigned geography/ cluster by providing necessary product trainings, proposals etc.in coordination with Zonal Office/ Head Office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.