Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:969 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Zonal Head - Finance & Accounts - Multiple Plants (10-15 yrs)
- Manage all Plant accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for Senior Management team.
- Analyze variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions
- Prepare forecasts of income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for Plants
- Integrates and trains new staff while leading the continued professional development of the existing team
- Collaborates with Senior management to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies,
- Understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis. Monitor and implement plant internal controls (in conjunction with corporate policies) as necessary to ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks
- SAP knowledge is preferable.
Receivables, Payables & Credit Control Functions
- Preparing debtors reconciliation & following up for accounts receivables, conducting ageing analysis with an aim to keep receivables under control and collections of payments.
- Ensuring that all payments are made to creditors within the stipulated time frame & managing accounts payable within the pre-set parameters and reconciliation with parties etc.
- Preparing the report for Debtors and Creditors List and submitting to the management
- Incumbent from any manufacturing company with experience of managing around 5 Plants
(P & L responsibility) is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.