Recruiter at Vrinda Global Consulting
Views:138 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Zonal Head - Digital Audit - Bank (11-20 yrs)
Position Responsibilities :
Functional Key Responsibilities :
1. Understanding the business and the related product functional requirements. (Coming up with innovative technology solutions for the business requirements)
2. Should have detailed understanding/domain expertise in banking products and processes including digital payment solutions channels inclusive of Internet Banking , Mobile Banking , UPI , Prepaid Instruments etc.
3. Should be able to understand overall scope of functional change on systems/applications and define the adequate audit review methodology
4. Assess & review the adequacy of testing performed by the testing team (Business Technology Group/Business Group) basis the test repository/supporting including the Test cases, Test results & evidences within the time.
5. Should have relevant work experience on functional testing/ UAT (preferably worked on the agile framework of the project) and able to adopt and perform the audit review in line with the pace of the project. Should be well versed with the testing/defect tracking tool and latest automated testing methodology.
6. Should have expertise in System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, regression testing and manual functional testing, sanity testing.
7. Should be able to define the scope for audit review v/s scope of change by ascertaining the areas of risk, system /process gaps in accordance to the Regulatory-Compliance guidelines as applicable in the respective business area to ensure that the proposed system will be compliant to the regulations.
8. Identify the risk areas /gaps on system functionality/end to end process to cover/mitigate the risk arises due to fraud, financial, operational, customer impact to the Bank.
9. Identify control issues/policy violations and propose actions to mitigate recurrence
10. Should be constantly updated with market trend on the digital innovations/technology and associated security aspects/system controls & checks
11. Hand-holding of junior team members to ensure seamless performance of the team and complete review in time bound manner.