Zonal Head - Business Finance - Cash Management Business - CA (15-25 yrs)
- Our Client is India's largest Cash Management company and the world's fifth largest ATM Cash Management company. It provides a wide range of services across each stage of the cash cycle in India, for the 105,000 business points that it services, from when the RBI initially deposits cash in branches of selected banks, called currency chests (that are authorised by the RBI to hold and distribute rupee notes and coins for circulation to banks), to when cash is deposited back in banks after going through the various stages of the cash cycle. The service include ATM Cash Management and Front Line Management, Retail Cash Pick-ups and Cash Collection automation, Managed Services and Currency Chest Automation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide cost and business leadership for smooth zone operations.
- Plan Revenue Growth and work with Regional Managers to achieve the same
- Set Revenue collection strategy & processes.
- Manage Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identifying & controlling risk factors during operations - analyzing operations carried out with proper infrastructure, like manpower, vehicles, trunks, locks etc.
- Effectively lead process related improvements
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to achieve high client satisfaction levels while maintaining a reasonable cost structure.
- Conduct Regular Audits - Keeping close watch on process adherence & - conducts surprise audits
CA or MBA finance having 15+ years- experience in Business Finance in Telecom, Tower, Logistic and related industries.