HR Consultant at Liontree HR Consultants
Views:866 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Zonal Head/AVP - Human Resource - Life Insurance - East Region (10-20 yrs)
Job Title: Associate Vice President - HR (Business HR)
Immediate Reports: Direct Reportees- 4 ( 3 RHR's and 1 U A Spoc) total team size-24 ( 11 BHR's, 2 ET's. 7 Retainers)
Locations to manage: West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland
Total no of employees -3700
Overall purpose of the Job: To achieve staffing target for business & support through right sources at optimum cost, ensure the efficiency of the on boarding process and all regional HR processes and employee engagement for the respective geography.
- Liaison closely with the zonal and regional business heads to understand the nuances of a channel and launch the distribution environment for the same
- Strategize and prioritize the cost effective models of creating ready resources for various distribution environment
- Evolve employee life cycle of various distribution channels ( with the various Corporate functions in HR and business to ensure (a) Competitiveness & Attractiveness in the market place (Brand Building) (b) Drive Internal performance (c) Balance cost with fair and equitable rewards for employees. This would involve thinking through on a) Goal sheets (b) Career development Programs (C) Performance Improvement Plans etc.
- Drive the HR agenda with various stakeholders balancing business needs and "what needs to get done"
- Educate stakeholders on the importance of driving various agendas from time to time.
- Provide functional feedback to various process owners to evolve better design
- Educate internal stakeholders on various processes
- Create strong interfaces with vendors for ease of hiring
- Create an HR organization for business delivery
- Enable team to own their respective geographies and be accountable for the same.
- Help team to learn and grow in the system.
- Retention of team members
- Plan and execute interventions towards building the organization and driving for a hygienic environment for employees.
- Influencing leaders and educate employees to follow the values of the company
- Ensure that processes and malpractices matrixes are met and these are regularly updated
- Investigate complaints from employees
- 10 years+ of HR experience out of which
- 4 years must be in a managerial role.
- Managing scale complexity and business understanding is desirable.
- Prior experience in interfacing with a cross section of stakeholders, both internal and external is desirable.