HR at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:3724 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Zonal Credit Manager - SME Division - NBFC (8-14 yrs)
Zonal Credit Manager- SME (Working Capital, Term Loan, Bill discounting etc)
Discipline - Banking
Sub-sector - Risk & Credit
Location - Chennai/Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a reputed NBFC and has businesses across Retail and Corporate Banking. They have massive expansion plans across their Retail and Commercial banking divisions and are seeking experienced Zonal Credit Manager for SME division who will be handling entire South India.
Job Description - As the Zonal Credit -SME, you will be reporting to the National Credit Manager and will be responsible for :
1. Managing the team for prompt and quality credit processing.
2. Recommending cases to the higher level and/or approving as per the delegation matrix.
3. Participating in RM Memo Approval process.
4. To ensure adherence to credit policy and defined processes.
5. TAT management, Customer visit quality and TAT.
6. Fraud Risk Management.
7. Portfolio Quality and Monitoring of non-starters, cheque bouncing trends.
8. Resolution of overdue accounts by coordinating with a sales team.
9. Monitoring PDD MIS, Follow-up for pending PDDs, PDD pendency to be kept within acceptable limits.
10. Coordination with Operations team for due/ overdue PDD process.
11. Renewal/ review of cases in a timely manner.
12. The hiring of credit resources as per manpower budgeting, attrition management.
13. Coordinating for training programs for credit team, imparting induction training.
14. Maintenance of various MIS & Data like approval and rejection ratio, disbursal data, PDC presentation data, portfolio indicators etc.
15. Market intelligence, providing inputs and feedback for policy and process improvement.