Snr Consultant at Globalhunt India Pvt Ltd
Views:13487 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:235
Zonal Business Manager/Senior Manager - Telecom (10-15 yrs)
Urgent opening Leading Telecom Operators for the position of Zonal Business Manager
Position : Zonal Business Manager
Designation : Manager/Senior Manager
CTC : upto 23 lacs
Location : Bihar/Jharkhand
Job Description :
Responsible for driving Prepaid Distribution, Postpaid Extraction-Retail, DSA/DST, SME & Enterprise, Customer Service, Credit & Collections, Administration & Networks through a team of :
- CMS, RMS, GSR & EBIDTA growth are my key responsibilities & deliverables.
- Ensuring Employee Engagement & Productivity through various engagement programs conducted twice a month, consistent R&R activities, cross functional learning programs, giving opportunities to grow within organization through IJP's & cross functional movements, TNI execution.
- Driving Quality Acquisitions on Prepaid as well as Postpaid verticals to enhance Customer Market Share (CMS)
- Drive Revenue Growth through Higher Acquisitions, reduce Churn, enhance DATA USAGE on Prepaid & Postpaid-MI & MBB penetration, innovative product plans, BC penetration, RCV Contribution on overall Tertiary etc.
- Initiate, Drive & Manage CVM activities to enhance Customer Satisfaction Faster Activation's, Efficient Onboarding, Continuous monitoring of usage patterns, immediate issue redressal & minimize CHURN through preventive RETENTION techniques.
- Drive Prepaid Acquisitions to further strengthen Gross Add Leadership & Switch Leadership at Taluka level. Robust Distribution, Stable Infra & Motivated Team are the key enablers.
- Increase & Drive Retail penetration through branded stores of VS, VMS & ADVMS model
- Postpaid Resurgence to deliver Higher Acquisitons through Retail, DSA/DST, Enterprise & SME verticals.
- Work on 100% collection efficiencies with minimum Bad Debts.
- Keep Voluntary & Involuntary Churn within specified limits with focus on maintaining HIGH ARPU base through efficient base management.
- Administration & General Management Keep & maintain relationships with key bureaucrats, municipal Corporators, police authorities etc to run efficient operations.
For further details call 8697317405 or apply asap
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.