Employer at Zolve Innovations Pvt Ltd
Views:201 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Zolve - Product Manager - Remittances (3-5 yrs)
Product Manager- Remittances
Zolve's mission is simple: we want to make financial products accessible to everyone. Zolve offers the ambitious a plethora of products to simplify banking in the US, such as:
- A Bank Account you can create from anywhere in the world in under five minutes
- A high-limit Credit Card that helps build a healthy credit score
- Easy, lightning-fast, cross-border money transfers with the best rates in the market
- Zolve is expanding its horizons, and we're excited to open our doors to everyone expanding theirs.
We believe : that if space tourism is real, so is reaching for the stars.
What You'll Do
- Drive the product charter for cross border remittances, be responsible for identifying the user needs, defining product constructs and user journeys
- Own key metrics and define growth initiatives to move them.
- Help interpret and define a product vision and strategy.
- Work with product leadership to define a product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with external partner teams, business teams and other cross-functional teams effectively in driving the projects and be the point of contact on the team.
What You'll Need
- At least 3-5 years of experience in product management with an academic background of post-graduation in Management (MBA) or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, strong communication skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trend.
- Ability to analyze data to come up with solutions and make decisions.
- Strong technical abilities with prior experience of working with engineering teams.
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment.
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analyzing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required
- Experience in UX on consumer (B2C) apps is good to have.
- Experience on Remittance / Fintech / Consumer payments is preferred but not mandatory.