Zolostays - Program Manager - Learning & Development (8-10 yrs)
Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, series C company which provides fully managed co-living spaces. Valued at more than $200 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities. Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant resident community, omni channel platform, top notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and much more - all enabled by technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Ability to train on average 1000 people in a year
- Ensure that the training metrics are aligned to the operations metrics.
- Training effectiveness to be measured based on operational outcomes.
- Responsible to identify and manage end to end learning/training needs and create learning solutions.
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Strong communicator cross-functionally, cross-culturally and across levels, working closely with all stakeholders and senior leaders to meet business needs.
- Leverage technology, seeking out innovative learning and communication practices.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships that align training delivery with operational success.
- Establish and maintain a reliably high level of quality in training delivery that meets or exceeds internal operational standards.
- Own the development of robust quality feedback loops into training, analytics, and process to drive continuous improvement.
Desired Experience and Background
- 8-10 years of experience in EdTech / ITES / Training organizations.
- MBA from Tier - 2 or Institutes of repute - preferred.