Zolostays - Key Account Manager - Operations (3-8 yrs)
ZoloStays stands out as the leading provider of managed Co-living spaces & Student Housing in India, catering to the needs of both working professionals and students. With over $100 Mn in funding from Nexus Venture Partners, IDFC Alternatives, and Mirae Asset, we are rapidly growing.
Zolo is a community that fosters growth and personal development. Our founders believe that potential, not just pedigree, is the key to success, and that is why they built Zolo around the principle of thinking like an owner. Hence, we seek passionate individuals ready to innovate, flapping their wings outside of the traditional 9-to-5 schedule!
Our Presence - Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Kota, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Wardha, Nagpur, Bhubneshwar, Udupi, Mangalore etc
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Be the ultimate customer champion, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients by conducting regular reviews and showcasing your team's achievements
- Handle escalations with the utmost grace and professionalism, turning every challenge into an opportunity to shine.
- Delight customers with a satisfaction score of 4+ out of 5 across all services and accounts, while ensuring invoices are submitted on time and collections are done within TAT
- Team handling ; Should be able to manage a team of Caretakers, Wardens and Blue collared staff; Should be able to keep the team motivated and focussed; Should be able to handle a team of 15-20 wardens, 5-6 Supervisors or Executives, 3-4 Associate Managers and 50-60 BCS
- Lead with a focus on profitability, managing budgets while ensuring compliance with internal and external processes
- Develop and deliver training programs that help your team members achieve their potential both professionally and personally.
- Client servicing and Stakeholder management ; Maintain cordial relationship with the client
- Operations management (Services: Housekeeping, Food, Repair and Maintenance, Wifi, Laundry, Hostel Management); Should be able to handle at least 10-15 properties/hostels
- Ensure the P&L is profitable and the costs are as projected and approved
- Process compliance; Central (Internal and external processes)
- Training and development of the team ; Should have the ability to make the team gradually grow from a professional and personal standpoint
- Invoices and payments; Ensure invoices are generated and submitted to the client management within the stipulated time frame and collections to be done accordingly within the defined TAT
- Escalation handling; Handle escalations pertaining to daily operations
- Ability to drive initiatives and add on projects for the client
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional communication skills that set you apart from the crowd.
- A knack for leadership and team management that inspires your crew to do their best work and enjoy it, too.
- The ability to make strategic decisions based on data, expertise in managing budgets and accounts, with a laser focus on maximizing profitability.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- The courage to take initiative and solve problems creatively
If you're ready to take the first step on an exhilarating journey filled with challenges and opportunities, apply now and suggest a suitable time to discuss the role in detail!