Zolostays - ISO/Six Sigma/Process Improvement Manager - Facility Management Vertical (6-15 yrs)
Facilities - Process Manager
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Devise and establish quality procedures, standards and specifications for the Zolo Student Housing Facilities.
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our businesses policies, practices and processes
- Improve customer care by initiating improvements to the operations team
- Improving NPS
- Develop new audit programs to ensure adequate operational / financial controls
- Plan internal client meetings and oversee compliance disclosures
- Make recommendations to operations management about software, policies and audit triggers
- Create and update internal audit plan
- Developing and implementing quality control audit plans.
- Identifying testing parameters for the facilities.
- Evaluating production stages and testing the composition, appearance, and functionality of completed facilities.
- Assigning operations members to quality audits and overseeing their work.
- Training employees on quality standards and procedures.
- Ensuring that process compliance with industry standards.
- Documenting defects and recommendations for improvement.
- Preparing and presenting quality audit reports to senior management.
- Keeping abreast of industry standards and regulations
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are met.
- Work with operations staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Set standards for quality as well as health and safety for all student housing properties
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating the final output with the help of NPS.
- Engaging with customers and gathering NPS.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Improving output and managing waste.
- Possessing considerable backgrounds in process management by using Iso processed & Six Sigma Processes, handling TQM , Preparing manuals, doing audits etc.
Quality Auditor Requirements:
- MBA from a school of Repute or IHM High school diploma or GED.
- Completion of post-secondary industry-related coursework preferred.
- Certification from any recognized body in ISO & Six Sigma .
- At least five years' experience as a quality auditor in a related industry.
- Proficiency in quality management software.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.