Zolo Stays - Senior Manager - Strategic Sourcing (5-7 yrs)
About Zolostays :
Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living and student housing spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities.
Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant resident community, omni channel platform and top notch service - all enabled by technology. We started in 2015 and are currently present in 10 cities - and have served 1 lac+ happy residents to date. Read more about us here
About the Role / Responsibilities :
- Strategic Sourcing - Define the product standards, Define the supply chain process, Implement all sourcing strategies across the organization
- Negotiation - Lead supplier negotiations, Improve supply chain performance, Lower total costs, Mitigate risks
- Cost Optimization - Responsible for procurement savings and operational performance of suppliers mapped through OTD(One time delivery) & OTI(one time installation)
- Data Analysis - Preparation of data and analysis for contract negotiations and pricing discussion. (e.g., spend analysis, research market and industry conditions, and collect forecast data on volumes)
- Market Mapping - Updated with latest developments in relevant field of sourcing & supply chain
Experience & Education Background :
- Prior Experience in Vendor Management, Contract Negotiations, Global Sourcing in Home Decor/Furniture Space
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience in sourcing, procurement or operations environment.
- Ability to converse in Hindi and/or other regional languages is an added advantage
Please apply at the redirection link also