Zolo Stays - Marketing Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Zolo is a customer-obsessed, tech-driven company that is redefining the way people live through its fully managed co-living spaces for millennials. Valued at more than $100 mn and founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, ISB in 2015, we have a singular goal of crafting a completely hassle-free long term living solution for our Zoloites. With a monthly marketing budget of about 1 Crore, we are looking to optimise our resources more effectively to obtain the best ROI. To help us succeed in this mission, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst who is experienced, smart and can take ownership of the same at a Pan India level.
About the Role / Responsibilities:
- Driving effectiveness of Paid Campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Email and push Notification Campaign Planning and Execution and Reporting.
- Finding out the key driver for customer churn and help marketing team strategize the customer retention efforts.
- Formulate reports for BTL & other marketing campaigns, thereby assessing, analyzing & improving the effectiveness of the campaigns.
Desired Experience / Background:
- 3+ years of prior experience in business/marketing/product analytics role.
- Educational Background: BE/B.Tech preferred and 3+ years of experience working in the related field.
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies.
- Proficient in advanced excel.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate business problems into structured analysis and data analytics into business insights.
- Has familiarity with web analytics (Google Analytics, PPC, etc).
Location & Compensation:
- Location: Bangalore.
- Compensation: As per Market Standards.