Zolo Stays - Manager - Operations (2-5 yrs)
Experience range: 2-5 Years of Experience in (Operations/ Warehouse Management / Facility Management / Supply Chain Management)
Operations Manager - Noida
We, at Zolo, are looking for Operations Manager in Noida who can perform end-to-end Operations/ Project management for Zolo Co-living Spaces for the designated clusters in the city. The ideal candidate should have 2-5 years of experience in core Operations/Supply Chain/ Warehouse management roles. The role requires intermittent travel to other locations for vendor meetings as well as project setup support. He/she should have good problem solving and analytical abilities and come from a decent college with excellent academic scores is preferable.
Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, series B company which provides fully managed co-living spaces. Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities. Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant resident community, omni channel platform, top notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and much more - all enabled by technology
Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities - Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies. We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 16000-20000 customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 50000 by the year-end.
Yes, that's a 3X growth that Zolo is poised to grow at in the current year.
About the Role & Responsibilities:
- End-to-end Property Operations - Supervision of property staff / multi-skilled workers and their daily tasks, managing vendor relationships and handling all escalations related to property management in the cluster
- Managing all customer issues, tickets and complaints within desired turnaround times
- Activations of new properties, management of all vendor tasks and setup work
- Supervision of food operations in the cluster
- Cost management for all properties in the cluster
KPIs for the role would be the following:
- Maintaining a high Customer Satisfaction Score for the properties
- Low Turnaround times for customer tickets / issues
- Timely setup / activations of new properties
- Cost management and control
- Process adherence and timely reporting
Desired Experience / Background:
- Prior Operations Experience: We are looking for young and energetic team players with experience in general management / consulting / operations roles; experience in industries like hospitality, facilities management, consulting, manufacturing, supply chain, logistics and plant operations would be preferred.
- People Management Experience: The ideal candidate should have prior experience of dealing with people across levels and managing outcomes under all circumstances.
- Educational Background: Engineers and MBAs from top tier institutes would be preferred; Excellent academic credentials is a must.
- Strong people management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work with spreadsheets
- Should exhibit high degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus
- Good program management skills
- Languages: Complete Fluency in English and Hindi
Location & Compansation:
Compensation: As per market standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.