Zolo Stays - HR Business Partner - TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD/MDI/SIBM (2-6 yrs)
Role Overview :
We, at Zolo, are looking for HR Business Partner in Bangalore to be a true owner in a fast-paced, growing, environment, actively partnering with all CXOs and senior management team and collaborating with associates at all levels of the organization to create a culture of perseverance and ownership.
You'll get a chance to partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies which are focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. To be successful in this role, you would need to understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work.
You'll help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention and the employee experience. If you are decently analytical, love solving problems and want to change how co-Living happens in India, then here's a call to join us at Zolo.
About ZoloStays :
Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, series B company which provides fully managed co-living spaces. Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living spaces.
With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities.
Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant residential community, omnichannel platform, top-notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and much more - all enabled by technology.
Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities - Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies.
We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 16000-20000 customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 50000 by the year-end. Yes, that's a 3X growth that Zolo is poised to grow in the current year.
About the Role / Responsibilities :
- Own & drive the performance process for the team, in partnership with the business
- Work with management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and associates to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Assess the business unit's human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
Desired Experience / Background :
- 2-6 years of experience as an HR BP / Human Resources Senior Manager
- Adroit in MS Excel and MS Office tools
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
Location, Compensation & Other Information :
Office Location : HSR Layout, Bangalore, GMap Link - https://goo.gl/maps/4ub4FAorQ4r
Compensation : As per Market Standards
Please apply at the redirection link also