Zolo Stays - Head - Talent Acquisition (7-10 yrs)
We, at Zolo, are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition who can work closely with the Leadership Team and end to end own the Talent Acquisition vertical at Zolo. The ideal candidate comes with 7-8 years of experience into talent acquisition, has a wide array of recruiting experience from niche positions to volume hiring and has managed a team before. This is a high visibility role and requires a lot of aggression and passion for the job. The Head would be responsible for driving the strategic and operational TA plan for India's fastest growing company in the Co-living spaces.
Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, series B company which provides fully managed co-living spaces. Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities.
Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities - Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies. We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 16000-20000 customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 50000 by the year-end. Yes, that's a 3X growth that Zolo is poised to grow at in the current year.
About the Role / Responsibilities:
- Engage business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Manage and optimize on the TA team's output ensuring delivery on the promised hiring numbers
- Contribute to complete TA policy formulation including rehire, IJP, Referral scheme, JD Bank etc.
- Ensure continuous pipeline creation for various open positions, identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources and assess candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts - additionally build a talent pipeline for future by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Conduct analysis and report key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
- Map similar and relevant companies to understand organization structures and accordingly align Zolo's hiring needs
- Conduct regular training for the team on new hiring standards and protocols
- Ensure Zolo stands out as an ideal employer with the right messaging to target candidates across various channels
KPIs for the role "
- Ensuring closures at all levels within the stipulated timelines and budget
- Achieving key metrics and ratios in talent management
- Process building, adherence, and timely reporting
- Building and managing a team of recruiters, ensuring that the team delivers on all metrics
Desired Experience / Background:
- 7-8 years of experience in which at least 5 years should be spent in a senior role in Talent Acquisition and Management
- Experience in both Tech and Non-Tech across the board is a must
- Complete working knowledge of job boards, excel is mandatory
- Prior experience of working in a recruitment firm/search firm would be preferred
- Prior experience of managing a team is mandatory
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work with spreadsheets
- Strong people management skills
Languages: Complete command over English and Hindi is a must
If you find the role interesting please use the following link to apply