Zolo Stays - Growth Manager - Sales & Business Development (2-7 yrs)
We, at Zolo, are looking for a motivated and experienced professional who has 2-7 years of experience in business development or field sales in the context of retail expansion, real estate, banking, internet ecommerce, hotels or hospitality industries. He/She is expected to play an end to end role in evaluation of new clusters for expansion including assessment of market demand, supply availability, and running discussions with suppliers to initiate new property acquisitions and further ensure that the occupancy of these cluster remain north of 85% as per company expectations. He/she should have good problem solving and analytical abilities and come from a top tier college with excellent academic scores.
Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, Series-B company which provides fully managed co-living and student housing spaces. Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living and student housing spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities. Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant resident community, omni channel platform, top notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and much more - all enabled by technology.
Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities - Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies. We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 16,000-20,000 customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 50,000 by the year-end. Yes, that's a 3X growth that Zolo is poised to grow in the current year.
About the Role / Responsibilities:
The role of the Growth Manager would encompass the following:
- Achieving Supply and Demand Metrics - Ensure that the monthly,quarterly, annual supply and demand targets of the cluster are achieved for his/her team
- Market & Competition Analysis - Develop an understanding of the competition through in-depth analysis of potential major competitors, and help teams take better decisions with the points ascertained from the analysis.
- Brand Awareness: Create Zolo's brand in the designated cluster through offline marketing campaigns and lead generation.
- Team Building & Management: Developing the reporting team which can run on-ground execution
expanding the current team, setting the performance metrics and driving efficiency, responsible for target setting, hiring, training, weekly review and formulating incentive structure for growth executives
- Analysis and Reporting: As an extension of process setting, a lot of focus would be expected on data
recording, maintenance and analysis as most of the decisions would be data backed
KPIs for the role:
- Meeting targets for growth in a monthly/quarterly/annual manner
- Efficiency of lead funnel management, channel partners management
- Business growth from large builders/developers and corporates
- Occupancy of acquired properties
- Process adherence and timely reporting
Desired Experience / Background:
- Prior Experience: Candidates with 2-7 years of experience in Business Development/Sales
- Prior Financial Products/Real Estate/Business Head/Start Ups: Prior Business Development/Sales experience in high growth start-ups or Financial Products/Real Estate would be strongly preferred
- Educational Background: Tier II MBA/Engineering institutes would be given strong preference.
Languages: English is mandatory and fluency in local language is a plus.
Location & Compensation:
- Location: Pune
- Compensation: As per Market Standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.