Zolo Stays - Growth Head - Sales & Business Development (4-7 yrs)
We, at Zolo (www.zolostays.com), are looking for a Growth Head for new initiatives in Real Estate across cities, which is a Zero to One opportunity. Our ideal candidate comes with 4-7 years of diverse experience in business development or field sales in the context of retail expansion, internet/e-commerce, start ups, last mile logistics, real estate industries. He/She is expected to understand business in entirety and align Business Development. He/She would work very closely with the senior management team at Zolo to accelerate regular as well as transformational initiatives for Zolo's operations in the city.
Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, Series-B company which provides fully managed co-living and student housing spaces. Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living and student housing spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities. Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant resident community, omni channel platform, top notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and much more - all enabled by technology.
Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities - Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies. We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 16,000-20,000 customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 50,000 by the year-end. Yes, that's a 3X growth that Zolo is poised to grow in the current year.
About the Role / Responsibilities:
The role of the Growth Head would encompass the following:
- City/Cluster Supply Strategy - This role would design and execute city level supply strategy under operations. He/She would be responsible for onboarding both Zolo Select (residential societies) and Zolo Standard (Independent Buildings) supply on Zolo platform to expand our business across India.
- City/Cluster Demand Strategy - This role would design and execute customer demand generation strategy for the supply growth of the city. He/She would be responsible for ensuring that the target audience for the supply of beds is well-defined with corporate alliances, hyperlocal, ATL/BTL, and digital plan. He/She would execute the customer demand generation plan and would be responsible for the customer launch and occupancy of each onboarded property.
- Supply and Demand Alliances - This role would ensure that relationships with key suppliers and demand centers are established to secure future pipeline for the business.
- Setting up & Executing Processes: Setting up the right processes and ensuring their execution to achieve the targets
- Team Building & Management: Developing the reporting team which can run on-ground execution expanding the current team, setting the performance metrics and driving efficiency
- Analysis and Reporting: As an extension of process setting, a lot of focus would be expected on data recording, maintenance and analysis as most of the decisions would be data backed.
KPIs for the role would be the following:
- Meeting targets for growth in a fast paced business
- Efficiency of lead funnel management, channel partners management
- Business growth from large builders/developers and corporates
- Profitability of acquired properties
- Process adherence and timely reporting
Desired Experience / Background:
- Prior Experience: Candidates with 4-7 years of experience in P&L/Business Development/Sales/General Management etc. can apply
- Prior Financial Products/Real Estate/Business Head/Start Ups: Prior Business Head/P&L experience in high growth start-ups or leadership experience in Financial Products/Real Estate would be strongly preferred
- Educational Background: Tier I MBA/Engineering institutes would be given strong preference.
Languages: English is mandatory and fluency in local language is a plus.
Location & Compensation:
- Location: Hyderabad
- Compensation: As per Market Standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.