Zochai - Founding Member - Brand/Marketing Specialist (5-15 yrs)
zoChai (patent pending) is truly world's first bot that makes home-style Chai in a fully automatic fashion. zoChai stands on the cusp of reshaping the way the Chai is experienced. Our forward-looking vision includes the presence of zoChai bots in every Chai-making scenario, spanning workplaces, public places, food establishments, homes, and even roadside stalls.
We are seeking a founding member with strong brand & marketing skills to build zoChai as India's leading Chai brand.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive brand strategy that aligns with zoChai's mission, values, and target audience.
- Lead the creation of brand collaterals, marketing materials, and content to effectively communicate our USPs.
- All the brand marketing efforts across various avenues as we try to scale and establish the brand & generate organic demand
- Stay updated with market/industry trends/preferences, competitor analysis to identify opportunities, and challenges.
- Plan and oversee the launch of our products in both B2B and B2C markets, ensuring maximum visibility and impact.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and industry influencers.
- Lead a growing marketing team as the company scales.
- Experience (5+ years) in brand management, marketing, or related roles, ideally within startups, FMCG or innovative companies.
- A track record of successfully launching & scaling brands/products, with a deep understanding of both B2B and B2C marketing
- Fairly good understanding of online marketing
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
Why Join Us:
- Be a key founding member of an innovative startup with the opportunity to shape the brand's identity from scratch.
- Work in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment where your ideas create a difference.
- Play a crucial role in disrupting an industry with a groundbreaking innovation
If you're passionate about building a brand that challenges the status quo and have the drive to lead our brand/marketing efforts, we'd love to hear from you. Join us on our journey to redefine the chai experience and make a lasting impact. Apply now and be part of our founding team!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.