Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zivame
Views:3492 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Zivame - Senior Manager - Finance - CA (4-6 yrs)
About Zivame :
- Zivame is re-imagining retail. One steady step at a time.
- Launched in 2011, Zivame.com is India's largest online lingerie destination. We have revolutionised the lingerie industry and brought it out of the closet with a following of over 10,00,000 women across India. Delivering the - best experience in lingerie shopping- is the mission that brings all of us at Zivame together. We are funded by IDG Venture Partners, Kalaari Capital and Unilazer Ventures Ltd.
- Zivame has been recognised as the Hottest Start-up of The Year, 2013, by Business World, besides being featured in Facebook's 2013 case study of the Most Successful Social Media Story.
- The Zivame family is made up of people from diverse interests and obsessions which range from the - fastest page-load time- to the - best-fitting work-wear lingerie. If you are competent, energetic and passionate to work in a start-up, then we should talk. Our approach towards work is collaborative, innovative and data-driven. We promise you a workplace that is exciting and empowering, and an opportunity that's as big as you want it to be. At Zivame, we love our customers and encourage our people to understand them better.
Job Description : Sr. Manager- Finance
- You are completely responsible for the Zivame's financial and fiscal management aspects, providing leadership and coordination in the administrative, accounting and budgeting efforts. You will be a part of the finance management team working closely with the VP Finance in charting the company's future.
- Responsible for accounting and financial systems, 100% statutory compliance and timely, adequate controls and accurate bookkeeping
- Monitor the preparation and maintenance of ledgers using Navision
- Ensure adherence to commercial processes, OTB to PO, taxation, SOPs
- Counter verify and approve of discounting
- Provide ERP and system related support, detect errors and excess order
- Overall cost control within budget / cost optimization / operations expenses control
- Align every expenditure till it gets accounted
Inventory Controls :
- Review of Inventory through adherence to procurement process, valuation of inventory, aging of inventory & provisioning of inventory as per Company Policy
- Perpetual Inventory & half yearly stock take and Variance analysis; Processes to ensure that physical inventory is matching with system inventory
- Ensuring inventory at locations are adequately insured
Cash flow management :
- Support retail operations on cost optimization
- Buying team on vendor partnerships
- Ensure working capital management through inventory & expense management, adherence to collection on time
Capex and Financing :
- Optimisation of capex cost through analysis and benchmarking
- Monitor bidding process for assets and approval of capex as per budgets
Statutory compliance :
- Coordinate with internal & external departments, statutory bodies, government departments and ensure registrations and compliance are in place
- Keep track of all types of filling including TDS, GST & payments
- Study legal framework of agreements, participate in negotiation, draw up agreements
- Abide by legal framework
People Management :
- Build, coach, develop and motivate people to meet and exceed expectations
Desired Skills and Experience :
Education : C.A.
Experience : Minimum 4 - 6 years in in accounts or Controllership or finance function
- Exposure to Retail Sector and Audit firms shall be preferred
- Experience in Navision
- Excellent knowledge of financial statements, operational metrics, accounting, direct & indirect taxation, corporate laws
- Strong knowledge of stock audit practices in retail / ecommerce company
- Fluent in English/Hindi and very strong communication skills
- Ability to use Excel and computer applications
- Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- Highly ambitious with strong interests in the commerce industry
- Extremely detail oriented
Location : Bangalore
Reporting to the : VP Finance
Our Promise to you :
- We will value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy over years of experience
- We are willing to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty
- We aren't afraid to try new things in the name of supporting workplace happiness
- We are always excited to hear from you
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.