Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zivame
Views:3155 Applications:599 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Zivame - Head - Brand Marketing (9-11 yrs)
- This role heads the Marketing function for Zivame and reports to the CEO directly. This role currently has a team of 3 marketing roles reporting into it as shown above.
- Responsible for end-to-end ownership of brand Zivame across all online and offline channels.
- Responsible for ideating the strategic direction for brand Zivame for the medium to long term. Also responsible for on-ground execution of strategy across all channels. Is required to be hands-on with respect to execution.
- Responsible for managing all external stakeholders for a brand like agencies for Brand Strategy, Creative agencies, PR agency, etc.
- Responsible for getting brand marketing deliverables delivered through the internal Content/ Creative/ Studio teams.
- Create the marketing calendar; devise and execute monthly and quarterly marketing plans across offline and online media to meet the desired communication objectives via own/ cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for owning Consumer and Market Research and being the voice of the consumer. Monitor market trends and competitors- activities to identify opportunities.
- Responsible for continually elevating the brand language across channels.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to overall brand budget for execution of related activities.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bias for Action: The role requires a high bias for action orientation and pace of execution to be able to create impact
- Communication: This role demands on impactful communication (both written and spoken communication) with leaders, employees, partners, peers within Marketing and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work with data: This role has a mandatory requirement of the incumbent being a person who is comfortable working with and presenting large amounts of data. This role enables the Marketing/ Management team to take decisions based on data, trends, analytics.
- Comfortable in the grey: The role holder must be comfortable to operate in ambiguity and a fast-changing environment.