Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zivame
Views:2832 Applications:861 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Zivame - Assistant Manager/Manager - Retention/Digital Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Zivame was founded in 2011 with the vision to facilitate women to shop uninhibitedly for intimate wear and to make lingerie shopping comfortable. Zivame is now the No. 1 online lingerie company in India with 40 + retail stores and presence in 1000 + partner stores across India. Our Mission is to be the destination for every woman's intimate needs. We believe that every woman is unique, and we want to deliver a platform that allows her to browse, discover and shop what is right for her.
All the products at Zivame stem from the desire to design something that is a blend of quality and comfort. Zivame offers trendy lingerie, activewear, sleepwear, loungewear and shapewear in over 3000 + exclusive designs and 100 + sizes catering to women across all body types.
Job Description : Asst. Manager / Manager - Retention
1. As the Retention Manager, you will be expected to drive customer retention across all channels through CRM and Loyalty analysis.
2. You will own 1:1 communication channel such as Email, SMS and Notifications.
3. You will spearhead monthly and bi-annual sales events
4. You will be overall business Customer Champion, with responsibility for the Singular Customer View and campaign management tools.
5. You will be responsible for the strategic campaign development as well as the analysis and insight from all CRM and Loyalty activity
6. Develop personalized email, sms and digital marketing strategy, in coordination with overall customer behavior
7. Identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue from existing customers at key stages of their relationship with us
8. Track and manage e-commerce platform metrics and actively looks for opportunities to improve conversion
9. Create and Manage customer segmentation and set next objectives accordingly
10. The role requires you to have strong strategic, creative and organizational skills, and a passion for deriving insight from data. A keen interest in the retail industry is also expected.
- 2-5 years work experience
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- preferred experience in using tools such as webengage, clevertap, appsflyer, google analytics
- Quantitative and Analytical mindset