ZipLoan - Senior Manager - Operations (6-11 yrs)
ZipLoan is a technology led small business financing company on a mission to make hassle-free credit available to deserving small businesses. Through its proprietary machine learning risk assessment algo called ZipScore, lean operations and a unique co-lending model with leading banks and NBFCs, ZipLoan is able to provide working capital loans of up to INR 5 lakhs to small businesses at a fraction of a cost as compared to traditional lenders. ZipLoan is currently operational in Delhi NCR and Indore. ZipLoan has also developed its proprietary Loan Lifecycle Management product leading to of one of the lowest operating costs in the industry and turn- around time of only 4 days from application to disbursal. ZipLoan is led by Shalabh Singhal and Kshitij Puri. ZipLoan has raised over $4 mn in equity from some of India's best VC Investors like Matrix Partners(Series A), WaterBridge Ventures(Pre-Series A), Growx Ventures(Seed round) and Sarbvir Singh(Angel Investment).
Key Result Areas:
- Experience of 6-11 years in operations (MSME, Business Loan, Loan Against Property & other unsecured loan.
- Should have handled team or independent operations of the retail asset products.
- Coordinate with vendors for all the required verifications & CPA File processing
- Should have experience in managing Disbursal activity from on-roll & Offrole team across zone.
- Handle MIS of the portfolio, analyze the data and prepare relevant and demanded report on regular basis.
- Managing escrow account for disbursal and reconciliation would be advantage.
- Should have good understanding on managing on per file cost and works on P&L for department.
- Supervise a team to monitor complete process beginning login through disbursement, repayment and overall portfolio management of unsecured loan.
- Co-ordinate with internal & external stakeholders and vendors respectively for RCU, Field Investigation, etc for all MIS, TAT, QC & Cost.
- Additionally, take care of timely submission of post disbursement documents to relevant departments, audit and monitoring of Business Correspondent partners and branches as per the work flow and frequency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.