Assistant Manager at ZipLoan - Blue Jay Finlease Pvt Ltd
Views:1314 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
ZipLoan - Senior Manager/Lead - Business Analytics - CEO's Office (3-9 yrs)
- Partnering with Product and Engineering teams for high impact Business Intelligence Projects.
- Providing technical guidance in data engineering
- Implement and analyze data to create daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Coordination with different team members to collate data and present them in the form of meaningful dashboards and reports for the management.
- Assist in improving existing processes, identifying and taking steps to reduce technology gaps.
- Institutionalize the domain knowledge by producing patentable solutions for the organization.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the analytic space across industries for potential uses.
- At least 3 years of role in a similar position where the candidate was driving insight generation and data strategy either in-house or for a set of clients. Candidate should have top-tier education credentials, preferably B-Tech/ MBA with subjects including Business Strategy, Mathematics, AI/ML, Business Analytics etc.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong skills across- data analysis and report generation, Data driven decision making, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Basic Strategy frameworks,
- Additionally, candidate must have the following Technical Skills - Sql, Tableau, Excel, Python (at least basics), hands-on experience in extracting data from databases and preparing reports.
- Understanding of business intelligence - learning and operations research
- Highly analytical with a knack for analysis
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
- Should have strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Should have good interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and departments.
- Should have ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.