HR Manager at ZipLoan
Views:1528 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
ZipLoan - Manager - Talent Acquisition (5-7 yrs)
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to determine current staffing needs, prepare manpower forecasts and ensure best in class hiring practices to bring top talent.
- Ensure adequate staffing at all times to facilitate business plans.
- Ensure closure of vacancies within the defined TAT and timely onboarding of candidates.
- Create pipeline of suitable candidates for future vacancies and early closures.
- Develop talent acquisitions strategies and hiring plans in accordance to business requirements
- Network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and campuses
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest and role fitment
- Using standardized screening techniques, assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates to execute the selection process
- Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization
- Regular connect with HR - BPs to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities & research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
- Regularly keep the Job descriptions and Job Specs updated to match the exact fit for the role.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a talent acquisition specialist or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MBA from a premier institute
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
- In-depth knowledge of candidates- selection methods and sources.
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes