ZipLoan - AVP - Credit - Unsecured Lending (7-9 yrs)
About the company
ZipLoan is a technology-led small business financing company on a mission to make hassle-free credit available to deserving small businesses. Through its proprietary credit scoring methodology called ZipScore, lean operations and a unique co-lending model with leading banks and NBFCs, ZipLoan is able to provide working capital loans of up to INR 5 lakhs to small businesses at a fraction of a cost as compared to traditional lenders. ZipLoan is currently operational in Delhi and Indore.
For more information visit: www.ziploan.in. We are currently hiring and are looking for people with enthusiasm, motivation and energy who are willing to work in a start-up environment.
AVP-Credit will manage a team responsible for credit underwriting. Some of the key elements that we intend the AVP-Credit to imbibe are as follows-
1) Improving efficiency- Retail lending is largely a business of getting the processes right. Thus, AVP-Credit should aim at improving processes and systems such that we are able to scale the business in an efficient manner.
2) Appetite to take calculated risks- at ZipLoan, we are aiming to address a segment that Financial Institutions have historically shied away from. Thus, the person should be willing to identify opportunities and assess the risk before attempting such a segment.
- Enable high quality growth for the retail loan business to meet our strategic objective of AUM in the next 3 - 4 years.
- Deliver a profitable Small Business Loan book with immaculate portfolio quality by growing all the revenue pools and business segments
- The role of the AVP - Credit requires a deep understanding and hands on experience of unsecured business loans to businesses & Self-Employed professionals as well as industry knowledge & market intelligence.
- Most critical is to have an in-depth understanding of customer needs and design products, processes which deliver differentiated service level.
Position requirements :
- MBA (Finance)/ CA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.