ZipLoan - Assistant Vice President - Collections (8-10 yrs)
AVP - Collections - NBFC
1. Managing North regional locations for collection & recovery through In-house & outsource team.
2. Managing team of collections manager & Collection officers for daily repayment collection manually & digitally.
3. Ensuring optimum resolution of NPA accounts and reducing NCL losses.
4. Manage and track early portfolio stress indicators across all delinquency stages and take corrective actions to minimize loss in a controlled environment.
5. Developed risk based segmentation approach for collection calling across all delinquency stages to ensure optimum portfolio coverage.
6. Streamlined field collection strategy to increase coverage and contactibility.
7. Streamlined collection management processes by launching policies for collection tele-calling, field strategy, settlement, lien management and collection dunning reminders.
8. Conceptualized and Setup an automated tool with internal and external variables to simplify tracking and negotiation with delinquent customer. -
9. Co-ordination with internal and external auditors.
10. Meeting Bucket wise target across product line.
11. Proficiency in implementing result-oriented recovery plans to manage delinquency and Debt Management within pre-set norms for achieving organizational objectives and ensuring profitability.
12. Result-oriented People Manager with focus on driving compliance, commitment, high performance and engagement; focusing on delivery of great customer experience both internally and externally.
An enterprising team leader with effective training, negotiation, communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.