HR Intern at Zipgrid
Views:1647 Applications:439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Zipgrid - Regional Sales Head (10-20 yrs)
ZIPGRID is a dynamic and rapidly growing technology start-up, focussed on communities. It provides technology-led managed services to various forms of housing communities with its current operations in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Surat and Pune.
ZIPGRID combines the energy, dynamism, and fast learning environment of a start-up with the professionally experienced management team offering a stable career graph.
If you are an energetic, dynamic individual who is happy to get immersed in diverse projects, willing to walk the extra mile in a fast-paced, meritocratic work environment that will challenge you to look no further.
Springboard your career and be a part of the most interesting & in-demand market.
We are building a top-class team that takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service.
Be a part of this exciting journey.
General Description :
Leading a team of a minimum of 10 members in Mumbai, the job role required will be :
- Geographically achieving targets as per and P & L of the business.
- Keeping profitability as the highest priority, the seasoned personal must be able to Plan, Strategize and Execute Sales approach to achieve Organizational Gaols / Sales targets within desired timelines.
- Targeting relevant customers, understanding their needs, and offering services basis client's needs.
- Working on pricing strategies as and when required.
- Understanding business products and offering solutions as per society's needs.
- Responsible for achieving targets (Self & Team) through various revenue streams.
- Using marketing techniques to derive business leads.
- MIS Reporting
- Responsible for team management, recruitment, and development.
- The role requires the person to evolve other markets as per market demand and business opportunities.
- Must be open to working on weekends and odd hours intercity travel (Weekly off - Monday)
Work Experience Requirement :
- Minimum 10 years of B2B /Service sales experience is a must.
- Proven experience in Housing Society or related business will be an added advantage
- Must have handled a team handling role.
- Experience in handling the above role for a start-up or a mid-size firm will be an added advantage.
Educational Requirement :
- Graduate OR MBA - Sales and Marketing (add on) with relevant experience.
Essential Skills :
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Proven Leadership Experience.